Nothing leaves the kitchen without your approval. Does it taste perfect? Does it smell perfect? Does it look perfect? As qualified cook you strive for nothing but absolute perfection in every dish you prepare and serve. Together with the chef you turn every meal in a culinary creative masterpiece of the highest quality, from the raw ingredients to the final presentation. We want to offer our guests a unique stay, so naturally the menu you’ll design reflects this as well. In this role, you will supervise the assigned station and colleagues concerning the quality of food products and preparations according to the predefined quality standards.
As Chef de Parti you will be responsible for the following:
• Training colleagues concerning product knowledge, preparation and presentation of dishes
• Following the recipes and taking into account waste management and breakage
• Ensuring that all stations are clean and tidy at all times and all colleagues work according to hygiene and health & Safety standards
The ideal candidate:
• Has a diploma in food production (MBO 4)
• Has at least 2 years of experience as a Chef de Parti or 3 years of experience as a Demi chef de parti in a similar establishment, preferably Michelin star/ fine dining restaurants
• Has working knowledge of kitchen hygiene activities and health and safety standards
• Is creative, has a hands-on mentality, and eager to exceed expectations
• Fluent in English communication and preferably also knowledge of the Dutch language
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!