• You will be in charge of employee administration during the whole engagement of an employee.
• You will be responsible for the further development of systems and strives for standardization of the administrative processes
• You will have to manage the daily follow-up of the employee benefits
• You will also be asked to create reporting of certain characteristics and steering numbers in the way that NH requests this
• You will be in charge of administration around group and hospitalization insurance policies
• You will be HR contact person, for HR related invoices
As time goes by, your responsibility in recruitment will become more significant:
• You will be responsible for the recruitment and selection of 13 hotels. This is done via Hotel Directors via the new recruitment tool.
• And partly responsible for the roll-out of the new tool and ensuring that all responsible in the hotels are trained.
• You will ensure that the recruitment processes that the hotels have are in line with the agreed SLA
• You will also ensure that vacancies are opened and closed according to recruitment policies & procedures
• If necessary, you will be asked to organize recruitment activities for the hotels - You have very strong administrative skills, preferable HR related
- You have knowledge and experience in Belgian social legalisation
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Hr related environment
- You have excellent organizational skills and are active on social media
- You have a first experience in recruitment
- You are quality driven and result oriented
- You are native Dutch speaking with excellent knowledge of French and English
- Experience in SAP tool is a plus In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!