In this role you will assume ownership for the overall Quality Strategy of NH Hotel Group BUNE and provide an overview of the elements that need to be defined and delivered. You will be part of the Executive Management Committee and will ensure the distribution of the key quality elements through the Quality Manager, Regional Directors of Operations, and the Hotel Directors.
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director of Business Unit Northern Europe.
As Strategic Quality Director, your main responsibilities are :
• Coordinate and develop strategy to enhance Quality across the entire Business Unit.
• Together with the Quality Manager drive quality within the hotels with consistent reporting and insights on the agreed performance elements
• Strategic implementation of BU Northern Europe Quality Plan and Quality standards, procedures, projects, online tools, and trainings
• Support the effective communication & implementation of specific Quality projects, being perfectly aligned within all the layers of the company (Corporate – BU – Hotel – Guest).
• Regular visits to the Hotels and daily collaboration with Operations Directors and Regional Directors to ensure proper implementation of quality standards in the hotels to achieve expected QA Targets
• Lead periodic assessments and reviews to ensure the strategy is aligned with the Vision and Mission of NH Hotel Group
• Make analysis & statistics on hotel performance (NH Hotel Group and Competition), being able to identify key Focus Hotels who need QA improvements, supporting and coordinating the implementation of Quality Action plans per hotel.
• Participate in periodical meetings to monitor the Quality performance and make presentations and reports for BUNE Quality Department and MC
• Supporting all the new hotel openings, developing the best guest oriented hardware (product) and software (staff)
• Liaise on a regular basis with your Direct Report and counterparts in other Business Units to align activities and share best practices.
• Facilitate a process for gap assessment and planning, and provide an overview to ensure timelines are met. You have 10 years + experience in the Hotel Industry, with solid Quality Performance Results. You have a professional level of English. A good level of one of this following languages is required: German, Dutch or French. Besides this, you have a good knowledge of most common Windows applications. You are flexible and willing to travel within the whole Business Unit Northern Europe. You are structured and organized, with a strong eye for detail. You are open minded (in terms of different countries and cultures). You are guest oriented and have strong communication skills. In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!